How to Increase Student-Artists’ Engagement in the Cosmetology IndustryWith over $15 billion of market value in 2020, the beauty industry is expected to rise by +2.8% starting 2022 (India), according to Cosmoprof. This transformation and journey of the beauty industry is analyzed within this eBook. The piece would throw light on the very nuances of the cosmetology industry including challenges, technologies and future trends of the industry.
- How to increase enrolments and participation rate of your institution’s cosmetology courses, using blockchain technology
- How to increase marketability of your institution by the student-artists who complete your institution’s courses
- How to save on marketing costs and optimize your resources by using non-conventional and innovative technological solutions
- How to overcome prevailing challenges in cosmetology due to the pandemic
- Challenges faced by the cosmetology industry
- Leveraging blockchain technology in cosmetology
- Future trends in cosmetology
This eBook caters to the specific cosmetology institutions which are looking to engage and enrol more student-artists and the niche technological ways in which they can expedite the participation of these artists. With targeted focus on the cosmetology industry, including makeup, hair, skin, etc., this eBook would give a comprehensive understanding of the industry.
- Rising challenge as well as opportunity of increasing enrolments of cosmetological student-artists
- Leveraging niche and state-of-the-art technologies such as AI and blockchain to enhance engagement from student-artists
- Introducing the concept of verified digital credentials by platforms such as ValidateMe.Online
- Emerging trends in the industry, especially with the onslaught of the pandemic